Often neglected as low cost part of the project, proper plumbing design is one of the most critical part to avoid future problems – leaks, plugging and wall seapages which can destroy the outlook of most aethetically designed buildings.
Maertek Engineers know how to avoid plumbing problems by designing the systems in most optimized way:
- Maintaining proper and constant slopes
- Remove possibility of hydraulic jump
- Use of best plumbing practices
- Minimize fittings – reduce source of leakage
- Choose shortest routing
- Minimize piping head losses
Fire-fighting system designs as per NFPA Code.